WE SHIP ON TUESDAYS ONLY. TK Gourmet uses FedEx for Ground, Home Delivery, 2day and Express Overnight shipping. All orders must be received no later than Sunday 6PM EST, in order to ship on that given Tuesday. All orders received after Sunday 6PM EST will be shipped the following Tuesday.
- Special shipping arrangements can be made by contacting us at (678) 777-6081. Please contact us before placing your order if you require special shipping arrangements.
- All orders must be received by Sunday 6PM EST, in order to ship on that given Tuesday. All orders received after Sunday 6PM EST will be shipped the following Tuesday.
- All orders are delivered with no signature required for your convenience. Packages can be left at an exterior door or exterior location. (Once your package is delivered it is the recipient’s responsibility, so make sure that the drop off location is secure, and the recipient knows the delivery is arriving.)
- Shipping to and from TK Gourmet is at the customer's expense and varies according to weight, size, shipping type and location.
- All product & shipping weights are estimated, and may vary.
- Shipping charges apply for each name and address.
- Sorry, we cannot ship to Post Office Box addresses.
- All of the products that we ship are perishable. We are not responsible for incorrect address information. It is the customers responsibility to make sure that the shipping address is correct.
- We are not responsible for delays in shipping due to weather or other natural acts that are out of our control.
- Returned Check Fee: $25.00
All orders are packed in a thick wall commercial reusable insulated shipping cooler and box, with a minimum of 15lbs. of dry ice to ensure that your order remains frozen or chilled during shipment.
- All shipping containers are clearly marked perishable.
- Dry ice is very cold, and can be harmful to the touch. Heavy duty gloves are recommended when handling dry ice. If there is any remaining dry ice left in the cooler when your shipment arrives, please dispose of with caution. Just leave in the original cooler or place outside in a safe place, and it will evaporate within a few hours. Please keep all dry ice away from children and pets.
- Dry ice dissipates during shipping without excessive moisture. If your order arrives without any remaining dry ice, and is still cold to the touch, the quality is not diminished. Your products can simply be placed in the refrigerator or freezer.
If your order arrives warm to the touch, contact us immediately. (678) 777-6081.
TK Gourmet is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If your purchase is not correct, you can return your item(s) for an exchange or refund. Simply contact our store to receive instructions on returning your purchase. The following conditions apply:
- Shipping is non-refundable.
- In the event we made an error, or our shipper made an error, we will promptly return your purchase price (less all shipping charges).