Argentine Red Shrimp - Wild Caught - Peeled & Deveined
Shipping calculated at checkout
Argentine Red Shrimp!
Gigantic deep water shrimp, wild caught in the Western South Atlantic area. These shrimpers travel sometimes 60 miles out to sea, and fish up to 2000 feet deep for these beauties. These red shrimp are impressively large, peeled and deveined, and ready to cook! They are size 13/15 (approximately 13-15 shrimp per pound). Order some now!
These shrimp typically cook in less time than regular shallow water shrimp. Do not over cook. Many Chefs claim that these shrimp when available are sweeter than lobster. Wild caught from the deep waters of the south Atlantic.
- Individual pack size: 2lbs
- Size: 13/15 (approximately 13-15 shrimp per pound)
- Uncooked, peeled and deveined
- Bagged and individually quick frozen
- Frozen shelf life: 3-4 months